Blakeney Transportation Service (BTS) is a fully licensed and insured transportation service certified by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission. Approval by the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections allows us to provide transportation service to all the State Correctional Institutions within Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
About the Founders:
Anthony and Stephanie Blakeney realized that inadequate transportation is the number one reason that prevent family members and friends from visiting their loved ones in correctional facilities. We established our company based on several inspiring stories shared by families across the city, and also by many frustrated inmates yearning for visits due to lack of accessible transportation.
Our vision is to provide reliable and affordable transportation, excellent management skills to keep our company operating smoothly, and moreover, dedication to safety to ensure that our customers have an adequate resource to visit their loved ones. Our professional, friendly and experienced drivers help us to maintain 100% customer satisfaction!
· To assure safety, convenience and comfort for each customer.
· To provide affordable, reliable transportation in a responsive and efficient manner.
· To assist with connecting families and friends with their incarcerated loved ones.
· To be actively engaged with the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections to ensure that we adhere to all policies and procedures in order to maintain quality service so that our customers aren’t affected.
· Safety First
· 100% Customer Satisfaction
· Innovation & Communication
· Immaculate Vehicles