Blakeney Transportation Service (BTS) is a fully licensed and insured transportation service certified by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission. Approval by the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections allows us to provide transportation service to all the State Correctional Institutions within Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
About the Founders:
We realized that inadequate transportation is the number one reason that prevents family members and friends from visiting their loved ones in correctional facilities. We established our company based on several inspiring stories shared by families across the city and many frustrated inmates yearning for visits due to lack of accessible transportation.
Our vision is to provide safe and affordable transportation. With excellent management skills, our company operates smoothly, and moreover, our dedication to reliabilty ensures that our customers have an adequate resource to visit their loved ones. Our professional, friendly and experienced drivers help us to maintain 100% customer satisfaction!
· To assure safety, convenience and comfort for each customer.
· To provide affordable, reliable transportation in a responsive and efficient manner.
· To assist with connecting families and friends with their incarcerated loved ones.
· To be actively engaged with the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections to ensure that we adhere to all policies and procedures in order to maintain quality service so that our customers aren’t affected.
· Safety First
· 100% Customer Satisfaction
· Innovation & Communication
· Immaculate Vehicles
Blakeney Transportation Service (267) 574-6161
P.O. Box 7153, Elkins Park, PA 19027
We're meeting people at their point of need!
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
As a convenience, you can make ONLINE RESERVATIONS - 24 hrs/day!
PLEASE NOTE: We operate on a first come-first serve basis. Trips may be sold out at the time of your online reservation, so be sure to contact the office, during normal business hours, before making a payment.